I specialize in providing practical support for professionals and executives seeking greater fulfillment in their work.
Prior to starting my own coaching and careers business in 2003, I served as a senior consultant for a leading human resources consulting firm, managing large-scale projects in the areas of organizational change and talent development, including extensive work in the areas of staffing and selection. My roles included team leadership, people management, recruiting, writing, and group facilitation. As a mentor and people manager, I provided performance, development, and career coaching. Earlier stops on my career journey included roles in the public sector.
My educational background includes a joint MBA/Master of Industrial Relations degree from Cornell University and an undergraduate degree from Yale University. I am currently a member of the Career Thought Leaders Consortium, the National Resume Writers Association, and the International Coach Federation.
My career-related training and accomplishments include:
– ICF-accredited Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC) credential from Career Coach Academy.
– Qualified to administer and interpret the Strong Interest Inventory.
– Master Resume Writer (MRW) credential (one of just a handful worldwide) from the Career Thought Leaders Consortium.
– Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW) credential from Resume Writing Academy.
– Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert (NCOPE) certification from the National Resume Writers Association.
– Numerous published works in career publications.
– Former affiliated resume writer for theLadders.com and current resume writer and career coach for the executive site, www.BlueSteps.com.
My commitment to service is deeply rooted. I have devoted time as Vocational Counselor at Mercy Learning Center—a high-impact education center for low-income, under-educated adult women in Bridgeport, CT. I also chair my town’s Energy & Environment Task Force and serve as Vice Chair of the Conservation Commission.
I know what it means, firsthand, to contend with the ever-changing balance of professional and personal responsibilities. My home life revolves around enjoying—together with my husband, Victor—the ongoing magnificent growth and change in the lives of our two sons, Jason and Evan.